Home Photo Tutorials Video Tutorials Gallery Creative Resume Permissions Email Me

Faux Metal Tutorial

This was so much fun!!! My page titled The Journey (above this tut) features this faux metal. Here are the supplies you'll need...

Read More

Crepe Paper Carnations

How much do I love thee? Let me count the ways!! Isn't this flower adorable!? I ran across this tutorial on the web months ago and it has been rolling around my head ever since. It is so versatile making it perfect for every one one of your gorgeous creations. Let's go!

Read More

Calla Lily

I fell in love with this flower when I saw a video for it on the Heartfelt Creations website. So, if you don't want to read my tutorial you can click here to watch it over at HC. I did distress this up a little bit, which is not on the video. All right! Let's get started......

Read More

Faux Leather Tutorial

Making faux leather is easier than you think. I know, I say that about a lot of my tutorials. Have I been wrong? LOL...

Read More

Snowy Poinsettia

These flowers are just too cute! They are beyond easy to make too...BONUS!

Read More

Emerging Color Stamping Technique

Ok, I'll admit it...I really love stamping and the more I stamp the more I want to stamp. It's a wonderfully vicious circle. Emerging Color is one of those techniques that have some very basic and constant elements to it, but the creative license is all yours in how you present it. I'm sure if you Google or YouTube you will find a ton of tutorials and a lot of them will be very similar. Emerging Color boils down to this one word: resist. This is at its very core a resist technique. The whole trick to doing this is to remember that you will work in layers.

Read More


Friday, March 2, 2012

Daisies & Dahlias.....oh my!!! New Petaloo

Color me a happy scrapper cuz when I opened my DT box all I could do was smile, smile, smile.

Tell me that these flowers don't look like they were made with G45's Olde Curiosity Shoppe in mind!  The color of these flowers is just amazing; incredibly soft and beautiful and appreciated so much more when they are in your hands. 

 I looooooove that Darjeeling Daisy *kissy noises*  The tips have this soft apricot wash that adds such a soft pop of color.  YUMMY!   Those little dahlias are part of the Darjeeling line as well.  They are part of the Nightfall collection.  This collection has a lot of gray, black and this incredible blue.  They just scream SHABBY!!!!  So romantic.  Don't you think?


018

I think by now you can tell that I am a sucker for lace and lace bows.  I love the texture and timeless feel they bring to a page.  I couldn't think of a better way to finish it off than by embellishing it with a Nightfall Dahlia and those CUTE Hat Pins!!




Here I paired up Darjeeling Shabby Beige Dahlias with mini daisies from the Nighfall collection and a few more Hat Pins. I gussied up the tips of a few of my petals with some glitter.  Don't you just wanna touch them?

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!
XO,
Lisa

13 comments:

Serene said...

Wow! I love that layout. The layering and those flowers are beautiful. Another great job.

Kim said...

These are stunning projects. Those flowers really help elevate the projects.

Shona said...

gorgeous Lisa...I love the new flowers too

Monica Baker said...

Beautiful LO Lisa - the flowers are yummy :) BUT the card is da bomb lady - I LOVE it - made me laugh out loud!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

Sandra said...

Absolutely beautiful Lisa, don't know what else to say, the page took my breath away. Where are the flowers from?

Cindy Gay said...

The tones in the photo are great!

cvanholstein said...

Nothing is impossible... I love the card!! :)
And you always make me laugh, when talking about the flowers. You would beat all the market man in the Flowermarket here in Amsterdam!
Great LO btw, who took the photo?
kind regards, Corina

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful layout and card! And I love the *nothing is impossible* paired up with the flying pig.

Perform said...

Holy moley, these are gorgeous! Absolutely love how you colored the photo in the LO and the card is just awesome!

Vicky Alberto said...

nothing short of amazing

Tammy said...

Ohhhh my goodness Lisa! These are simply amazing!! Your photo is simply stunning!! and as for the rest of the page and card i'm completely blown away by these!

Whoever gets to inherit these is certainly going to be one happy soul!!

Now off to find some of that stunning petaloo and G45!!!

Goyi Rodriguez said...

Precioso todo lo que haces.Felicidades

mani said...

Card is really creative , the flowers and cotton work is looking good.
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards