Home Photo Tutorials Video Tutorials Gallery Creative Resume Permissions Email Me

Faux Metal Tutorial

This was so much fun!!! My page titled The Journey (above this tut) features this faux metal. Here are the supplies you'll need...

Read More

Crepe Paper Carnations

How much do I love thee? Let me count the ways!! Isn't this flower adorable!? I ran across this tutorial on the web months ago and it has been rolling around my head ever since. It is so versatile making it perfect for every one one of your gorgeous creations. Let's go!

Read More

Calla Lily

I fell in love with this flower when I saw a video for it on the Heartfelt Creations website. So, if you don't want to read my tutorial you can click here to watch it over at HC. I did distress this up a little bit, which is not on the video. All right! Let's get started......

Read More

Faux Leather Tutorial

Making faux leather is easier than you think. I know, I say that about a lot of my tutorials. Have I been wrong? LOL...

Read More

Snowy Poinsettia

These flowers are just too cute! They are beyond easy to make too...BONUS!

Read More

Emerging Color Stamping Technique

Ok, I'll admit it...I really love stamping and the more I stamp the more I want to stamp. It's a wonderfully vicious circle. Emerging Color is one of those techniques that have some very basic and constant elements to it, but the creative license is all yours in how you present it. I'm sure if you Google or YouTube you will find a ton of tutorials and a lot of them will be very similar. Emerging Color boils down to this one word: resist. This is at its very core a resist technique. The whole trick to doing this is to remember that you will work in layers.

Read More


Saturday, January 29, 2011

A face lift for my blog

I am happy to unveil my new blog!!  Let me just say that Casey at HotBliggityBlog is nothing short of uh-mazing!!!  She is sooooooo good at what she does and was so very patient with my crazy questions and little tweaks here and there.  LOVE YOU CASEY!!!!!

Let me take you on a short tour!  At the top is a menu.  You can see that I have a link for a Tutorials page.  Here you will be able to find all of my tutorials at the click of a button!  I will also begin building my galleries so keep checking back to see what I've done.  My life coach LOL, and dear friend Robin Shakoor, has talked me into building a scrappy resume.  BTW, Robin turned me onto Casey!  Thanks sweetie!  You can also email me if you have a question.  Cool, huh?!

I'm really excited about my slider bar at the top.  Right now I have my tutorials featured but will be mixing that up as I go along.  I also love the boxes over on the right side that have tabs in them.  Check them out! The second box has a section of my own creation called Neighborhood News.  I am so proud of my scrappy sisters and when they have exciting and great things happen I want the whole world to know.  This section is dedicated to my friends and all of their accomplishments.  Without all of you, this craft of ours would be a very boring place!  Love you XOXOXO

Another tab is titled Challenges.  I am going to be posting some challenges that I am hosting, a few challenge sites that are run by friends of mine as well as blog hops.  My archives and favorite blogs can be found under these tabs as well.

I hope you like my new diggs!!!!  Thanks for stopping by!

XO
Lisa

7 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Love the new look Lisa! So pretty!

Maggi said...

Looks great Lisa!!

Diana said...

Beautiful Blog!

JustYolie said...

It's a beautiful background...I love Robin's new look too! :)

Casey said...

You are just too sweet. :) I'm so glad you like it!

Crystal Thomas said...

Hi Lisa,
I love the new blog it looks great. Casey does do a wonderful job and she is so fast. One day I will be having her do my blog redesign also. I so far have only had her do my blog expansion.

Robin Shakoor said...

How beautiful is this blog? BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for the highlight in "Neighborhood News"